If you are an author or know one here’s the rundown of how I choose my books.
- I prefer fiction, mostly thrillers, Sci-fi, Mystery, or Fantasy. However, I’ll read anything if the premise is interesting. I’ll only review nonfiction if the subject interests me. I enjoy psychology and true crime the most.
- I usually have 2-3 novels going at once so if there is a deadline to meet with your novel I need to know ASAP so I can make adjustments.
- I like to do Q&A’s with authors after I read their novels. It’s not a mandatory thing, it’s more for my learning about you as an author.
- I don’t profit from my reviews. I do all of this for fun and my love and enjoyment of reading.
- I work full-time seasonal jobs in the fall/winter, so it may take me a bit to get to your novel. Just let me know if there’s a deadline I need to meet. I’m usually free in the summer months.
If you are interested in contacting me, you can contact me here:
Click Here if you would like to support the blog! Every penny goes towards keeping my Kindle Unlimited subscription paid for as well as keeps food in my belly.