It’s almost the end of May and that means summer is right around the corner! Now, I have come to you with a lists of books that give me feelings of summer, whether that’s a roadtrip, vacation, or being free from school and getting a break. So here we go!
- The Tea Dragon Society by K. O’Neal – I think this is a good book/series for anytime of year, but I think the first book has summer vibes for sure.
- A Little Bit Country by Brian D. Kennedy – This book takes place at a theme park similar to Dollywood, and it’s perfect for anyone who likes LGBT+ stories, country music, or books that take place in a theme park.
- Crazy Food Truck Vol. 1 by Rokurou Ogaki – Take a roadtrip through this post-apocalyptic wasteland in search of the next meal, or maybe just end up finding trouble in town. This whole series is only 3 volumes, so it’s a quick read.
- Captain Moxley and the Embers of the Empire by Dan Hanks – This is for the Indiana Jones fans, there’s traveling, and treasure hunting, and I think it’s a perfect summer read for those looking for an escape into the archives of archeology.
- The Last One by Alexandra Olivia – I will never stop recommending this book, it has stuck with me even after all this time. It reminds me of the TV show Survivor, which usually airs in the early summer. Highly recommend this one!
So there we are! Five books to add to your TBR this summer! Hopefully you’ll check them out and share with me your thoughts on any summer read or books you’re looking forward to this summer! If I get enough responses, I might feature these in a future post!