So 2022 is here, and I thought I’d like to take a moment and focus on some things I have hopes for in the coming year.
- As always, I have my reading goal of 50 books for the year, including graphic novels, manga, and audiobooks.
- I am going to also challenge myself to clear out some books on my ever growing TBR (to be read) list.
- I am hoping to put some love and attention back into the blog. Updating old posts, and keeping information and links up to date.
- I am also going to remind myself to only take these tasks in pieces. Not to get overwhelmed with everything I want to do, but just small and easy tasks.
- My biggest one is to get back into being on social media to interact with authors, and readers alike. I started a TikTok account in December, and even if it turns into the dormant social media account like all the others I have, I can at least try to reach new people here.
Well looks like that’s what is going in the works for this new year. Let’s hope this year will be better than the last, and just try and stay positive and keep moving forward!