Happy New Year fellow bookworms! I’m glad 2019 is behind us and we can move and hope for a better 2020.
Here’s a small list of both personal goals and goals for this blog.
- Get a new pair of glasses-super long overdue for them!
- Take better care of my mental and physical health-more mental health though
- Do my job to the best of my ability and hopefully can get hired on permanently-no more seasonal/temporary work for me!
- Reach my reading goal for this year. I set a goal of 75 because I had already hit the 50 goal around September/October, but due to a difficult situation, I stopped reading and took a break. Let’s get to 75 books in 2020!
- I am actually going to try and branch out and read some other genres I’m not as familiar with. I’m starting to get a bit bored with monsters and mysteries.
Well, there are some of my goals for 2020! What are some of your goals for 2020?